Welcome Celebration Education's field trips!
Anyone can join in one these field trips, whether or not you take our classes! Charter school PO's are accepted!
Please read all rules and policies before registering for a field trip.
If you have any questions pertaining to field trips please email us FieldTrips@CelebrationEducation.com.
All Celebration Education Class questions should be sent to Info@CelebrationEducation.com.
How To RSVP: Please follow the links below to register through our secure third-party registration system. Rsvping on Celebration Education, facebook, meet up, a yahoo group, etc. does not confirm your reservation.
- If you have a question about a field trip, please do not call the venue. Please direct all field trip related questions to FieldTrips@CelebrationEducation.com. We are more than happy to help!
- After you make a reservation, Celebration Education is the only one who can check you in at an event. You cannot check yourself in at the venues.
- Sorry, refunds are not available. Tickets are transferable. Please notify the event organizer in the event of a transfer. Post in the comments section below to find other families who might be interested in going and paying for your spots for that trip. All ticket transfers must be completed at least 24 hours in advance prior to the field trip start time.
- Wait list is not available. You can post that you want tickets in the comment area below.
- Late arrivals: Field trips will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time to check in with Celebration Education. If you are late, there is no guarantee that you will be able to join us. It is at the discretion of the venue.
- Please note: Celebration Education adds a fee to each field trip reservation to help offset the planning expenses such as our online reservation system, bank transaction fees, insurance, and our field trip coordinator.
Be sure to join Celebration Education's network in order to get all the field trip invites!
Click the name of the event for more details.
California Indian Cultural Awareness Day
$3.00 Parents/Teacher Volunteers encouraged.
Sept. 19, 2016
Registration Closes 8.12.2016
Art Barn Boston Terrier Painting Class
$12 Children and Parents
Cherry Valley, Ca
Nov. 2, 2016
Registration Closes 10.20.2016
***Trips will be posted as the year progresses***
Join us for:
Call (877) 676-8884