Celebration Education has partnered with Inspire Charter Schools to bring you
Exciting thematic learning experiences!
TK-8th grade students who are enrolled in this CE/Inspire specialty program get two free days of classes each week for the whole school year! This is a $5000 value!
Each student gets three things:
1. One day of thematic workshop each week.
● Classes meet once a week for eight fun, hands-on activities to experience the weekly topic. Activities include a craft, some math, a language arts activity, and a physical activity. The five celebrations are also included. The teacher at workshop is an Inspire teacher, so work samples are collected in class. There is no need for additional meeting with the teacher. See the weekly topics here. See the locations here.
2. A second school day each week. Choose one of these options:
● Classes inside the Disneyland Resort once a week. Learn the weekly topics throughout the parks and in the lines for attractions! Student annual passes are included (Disney Southern California Select). See the CE/Inspire Disney schedule here.
● Weekly Field Trips that complement the theme. Field trips are held at various locations throughout Southern California. Field trips will be posted here as they are announced.
● Special interest Classes. These classes may or may not be tied with the yearly theme. These classes will vary throughout the year according to interest and availability. Go here to see the current offerings.
3. For your at-home learning, students will be provided with either:
This is a complete curriculum, including
● Textbooks that can be completed fully offline, or used with online supplemental supports
● Online lessons include interactive videos and activities
● Materials all updated to align with Common Core State Standards
● Online collaboration with peers available
● Comes with teacher’s guide including pacing calendar and lessons plans
Tools to expand on the theme at home
We provide ideas of theme-related activities to do at home. Students can choose from among these tools to enhance that learning:
● Topic-related books to take home
● Occasional topic-related field trips
● Materials to work on projects at home
● Topic-related online Minecraft educational events.
All of this is worth $5000 for the year but it's FREE for families who enroll with Inspire Charter School's specialty program. Students with Inspire's ChoicePlus program would need to switch to this specialty program to get these classes. This program cannot be paid for by ChoicePlus funds.
To ensure a good fit for your children, interested families should contact Celebration Education to attend a free trial class before signing up.
Call (877) 676-8884